WAgibiMKmYvSj4hDhtXxp_xbM5c =10KNews=: DON JAZZY SAID DBANJ IS WORLD CLASS...NOW I KNOW

Thursday 13 December 2012

DON JAZZY SAID DBANJ IS WORLD CLASS...NOW I KNOW




DBanj has just dropped "On Top Of The World" single for Sony Music. Sometimes back when Dbanj and Don Jazzy started this whole stuff and music mega machine company, people felt this joke will stop, but it never did. I knew it will not when I listened to "tongolo" their first smash... you know it.

Then I was madly following them and their interviews. In one of them, Don Jazzy said and I quote "Dbanj is a world class musician. There are songs he has written back then in England, but I told him to drop them for now, for we can not use them here in Nigeria". After listening to this track "On Top Of The World", I accept that Don Jazzy was right and I submit completely to Don Jazzy that he is truly the music machine in Nigeria. If he can see this in Dbanj long, long, long time ago when nobody saw it, then he is really the Prophet of Music and Dbanj owe a thank you for seeing that in him, when no one did.

They are no longer together and both are greatly flying high in their respective fields  but when next time Don Jazzy tells you an artiste is good, take him serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment