WAgibiMKmYvSj4hDhtXxp_xbM5c =10KNews=: MAJEK FASHEK! THROUGH THE EYES OF A GROWN CHILD

Thursday 13 December 2012

MAJEK FASHEK! THROUGH THE EYES OF A GROWN CHILD


Music meant a lot to me, when Majekodumi Fasheke was the royal prince of Reggae Music in Nigeria. I am not in a position to have known the full details in his life that transformed this one time most handsome man in Nigeria to a ghost of himself, but I do remember as a growing up kid and reggae music lover, all my dream was to be as big as Majek Fashek and get to meet him on day. So I look as this picture everyday and ask myself "What must have gone wrong". What ever might have gone wrong, went wrong tooooooo deeply. He is still my legend, and no other reggae musician comes close in Nigeria.

Listen to his music here:-

And here is another one:-

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed with your writing skills
    and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or
    did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.


    Here is my website :: cash advance fresno ca
    my page > cash advance va

    ReplyDelete