WAgibiMKmYvSj4hDhtXxp_xbM5c =10KNews=: GIRLS CAN LIE EH.....PLEASE LEAVE THEIR PHONES!!!

Sunday 9 December 2012

GIRLS CAN LIE EH.....PLEASE LEAVE THEIR PHONES!!!


GIRLS CAN LIE EH.....
PLEASE AMONGST THIS GIRLS WHO LIE PASS...???


SYLVIA says: waiter I like my salad very hot also can I have 2 bottles of sharwarma

SHARON says: ore mi give me your pin let me call you...

MABEL says: I'm so tired I just made my hair @ shoprite
REJOICE replies: really? I want to spend my summer in london this christmas period

CYNTHIA explains: I just bought a BB but I haven't collected my pin

TRICIA brags: when I'm flying I like to sit at the window cos I open it for fresh air

FATIMAH says: I prefer london to UK during winter

TITI says: you can't imagine;I just bought a g-string and the thing I love most about it is the back pocket..

BUKOLA orders: if you don't have meat pie,egg roll or scotch egg;give me snacks

TOYIN laments: in our house ehn,we use to have 3 pools until armed robbers stole one.



AND YOU GUYS, DONT TOUCH YOUR LADIES PHONES!!!

Don't touch a lady's mobile phone. A guy scrolled through his girlfriend's phone and saw funny names saved in the contact list as this...

EMEKA...Stingy

MICHEAL:...Blacky & idiot

JOSHUA:...Long teeth

FRIDAY:...Big ear & ewu

He was just having fun and laughing at all the names he saw. So out of couriosity, he decided to check out what his own number had been saved as. When he dailed his number, guess what he saw!

AKPAN:...Mouth odour & money miss road.

If you are Akpan what will you do? Please leave a comment

But remember...Guys! leave your lady's phone alone...so you don't see what you didn't want to """"saw""" amen!


follow on twitter @10KNews
like us on facebook on www.fb.com/10knews

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ol boy no be small things. women! you can never know the next level with them. lol

    ReplyDelete