WAgibiMKmYvSj4hDhtXxp_xbM5c =10KNews=: INFIDELITY....SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Sunday 2 December 2012

INFIDELITY....SOMEBODY HELP!!!

--> THE WRITER OF THIS HEART-BREAKING STORY BELOW IS IN DEEP PAINS HAVING BEING BETRAYED BY A TRUSTED PERSON CLOSE TO HIS HEART. WE WILL WANT YOU TO READ AND THEN ADVISE HIM ON WHAT SHOULD BE HIS NEXT WAY FORWARD. MAYBE YOUR COMMENTS CAN HELP HIM HEAL FASTER. Please read…

It was after a nice Sunday service and a Marriage counselling meeting organised by the church for the “about to marry couples”. I took Labake to a nearby eatery for refreshments since we don’t stay together. Right there we discussed on a trip to Dubai for shopping and getting things she might need for our upcoming wedding. I was actually expecting big cash from the company I work with, which eventually materialized and the money was paid to me as expected. I arranged visas for both of us and bought the tickets.


Let me take you back a little bit. Earlier before we started dating, my fiancée used to talk about a certain Emeka. According to her, they both went to the same university and dated for 5years before losing contacts. But as fate would have it, they met again on facebook 3yrs ago and they rekindled communications between them. I got to know these details later because I saw her chats on YM with him and she confessed to me that Emeka was her Ex-boyfriend and nothing serious between then again.
That same day, she told me Emeka work with a construction company currently in Dubai as a civil engineer. I was not happy with this new friendship and I warned her to be serious with me and desist from flirting with him on facebook. I never knew the relationship continued and that she had his Bb pin on her phone too. After so much argument, she deleted him and we were back to our normal lives again. Let me state it clear here that I love Labake so much that I can do anything to make her happy. She is an elegant girl with all features to select a lady as a wife.


Now back to the present, finally we made an arrangement and we both flew to Dubai for shopping for our forthcoming wedding. There in Dubai, we lodged into a nice hotel around Diera. As things turned out to be, an old friend of mine also stays in UAE ABU DAHBI precisely. So I called him and he gave me the list of the malls to visit. To our utmost surprise, Labake met her cousin Bola who also visited Dubai to buy stuffs for sales. So she was happy at least to see someone that could help her in doing the shopping, you know the feminine way. Me sef as a man, there was little to contribute on what she needs. So, we persuaded Bola to get a room too at the hotel where we lodged. And she agreed and got one close to us.


I called my friend in Abu Dhabi and he sacrificed to visit me. I left my fiancée with her cousin and decided to follow my friend to his place leaving my wife to be and her cousin to have freedom to do as they please.
Before I left with my friend, I told Labake that I might not be coming back that night so she should please be with Bola in case she feels lonely.

Instead of showing some sadness, I noticed the excitement in her countenance. Out of her impulsive excitement, she said I shouldn’t bother to come back if I cannot since Bola is there to keep her company. I shrugged it off as a deep love for her cousin and the matter ended there. I got to my friend’s place and he was greatly happy to see me again. While I was there, he received a call from his office to resume an urgent night shift. He asked me to stay but I insisted must go back and be with my woman since he will not be available.

I hired a cab and got to my hotel room about 11:30pm which was quite late. So I felt there will be no need to call my woman up to tell her I came back as I did not want to spoil her plan with Bola. I felt it will just be better to surprise her o o o. But that surprise I wanted to give her took a wrong turn.

On getting to the Hotel, I went straight to the room where we lodged. I knocked on the door but got no response. I called her mobile number, it rang severally but she didn't pick. I called her cousin and she said she was fine that may be she was tired and might have slept off. So we requested for help by calling the reception and immediately they sent someone to come and force the door open. But to our surprise, my fiancée opened the door half unclad and apologized for not responding in time. I was angry but the whole thing went away as she placed a kiss on my lips and hugged me.

By then, I was really very tired. So tired that I needed to remove my clothes and have my bath. Then I heard the sound and I noticed the sound came from the wardrobe. I frowned and our eyes jammed and she tried to look away as if nothing, but the sound was loud enough to raise my curiosity. As I was heading there to see the funny sound coming from there, she stopped me and started crying.


Do you know what I saw when I pulled the wardrobe open? I saw a man! Then it quickly dawned on me as recognition started setting in that it was Emeka. He was looking like a goat that was beaten by heavy rain. I was dumbfound, awestricken, speechless and helpless all at same time because I didn’t know if I was to start throwing kicks at him or allow him go so as to face Labake.

Then he started begging, saying “bros no be wetin u think o!” Imagine! Wetin I think as in what? You are with my fiancée in an hotel room I paid for and you are saying “no b wetin I tink”. I gave him a dirty slap and while the door closed I called Bola to be my witness. When Bola came, we resolve to allow him go and he left. The next day I carried my bag and left her in Dubai. She was too ashamed to look my face.

So my dear good people reading this, it’s been a little while now since this incident happened. Please, what do you think I should do in regard to her? I have wasted all my money on the trip and on her and this was what I got from all the sacrifice I made to show her how much I cared.

My pastor called me today to ask after her...I was short of words not knowing what to tell him as we did not tell people what happened in Dubai. I guess apart from Bola and the Emeka himself, no one else have heard what happened. I love this girl and I didn’t know why she made this great fool of herself just a few days to our wedding.

Readers’ advice and comments is urgently needed. Or send email to: t10knews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment