WAgibiMKmYvSj4hDhtXxp_xbM5c =10KNews=: NA ONLY BAD THINGS I GO DEH SING ABOUT? ...AFRICAN CHINA

Sunday 9 December 2012

NA ONLY BAD THINGS I GO DEH SING ABOUT? ...AFRICAN CHINA


We have been looking for him, and we finally found African China in the Bush. What!!! What was he doing there. Well, its good to know that it was for a good purpose sha. 
He ventured into acting. Here in this interview, He talked about acting, the Aneke Twins, music and more...
For those of you who read this outside of Nigeria who doesn't know, African China is a famous Nigerian musician. Recently, he ventured into acting where he featured in an epic film in Enugu (a state in Nigeria) in a film produced by the Aneke twins.


Have you experienced any real life actor’s nightmares?

AF: Not at all. (Laughs)

In the line of acting this movie, did you forget your lines sometimes?

AF: Yes I did forget my lines, yes, but the truth of the matters is that I picked up fast enough and continued.

Can you enlighten us a little about the movie.

AF: Aneke twins are like my sisters. So they asked me if I can star in a movie and I said yes. So we started talking about the movie and then I found it very interesting to star in. it was fun. That was how I found myself in the movie industry o (laughs again).


Is it now acting or is music still on the card?

AF: Music is my life and acting is my hobby, so both of them are important to me and inter-marry each other. But are the power house of entertainment you know.

Did you get injured on the set?

AF: Yes o! I was beaten by one fly on the set men! and my hand got swollen. No be small thing o


Lets take you back a little bit to music. Have you ever missed a performance?

AF: No! I have never missed a performance and that’s one thing I like about the Aneke twins. They are very understanding. Tell them you have this and this and they put it in their program. When that time comes they will let you go and do your thing.

What is that something that you know now you wish you knew when you first started out as a musician?

AF: Hmmmm, let me say, I wish I can read people’s minds, that all.

Are you working on a new album right now?

AF: Ah, of cos now. Those are the things that have kept me so busy and occupied. I want to give me fans, something to be happy for. Someone told me to sing about Boko Haram. (laughs). Na im I ask am say. Na only bad things I go deh sing about? (Everybody laughed)

We wish you the best in your careers mon!

Yeah mon... thank you mon! Big ups!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment