WAgibiMKmYvSj4hDhtXxp_xbM5c =10KNews=: 419 WHAT?.

Thursday 17 January 2013

419 WHAT?.



Not 419 as in yahoo yahooo, No! You know, that has noting to do with what I mean. I was actually referring to Philippians 4:19. Em 419, what did it say?

New International Version (©1984)
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

And my God will fully supply your every need according to his glorious riches in the Messiah Jesus.

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

And my God shall satisfy all your needs according to his riches in the glory of Yeshua The Messiah,

My God will richly fill your every need in a glorious way through Christ Jesus.

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

And my God shall supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

And may my God supply all your want, according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

But my God shall abundantly supply all your need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

And my God shall fulfill every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

But my God will supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

But my God--so great is His wealth of glory in Christ Jesus--will fully supply every need of yours.

My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

and my God shall supply all your need, according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus;

No comments:

Post a Comment