WAgibiMKmYvSj4hDhtXxp_xbM5c =10KNews=: BABY WONT BE ON TV...KIM KARDASHIAN

Wednesday 23 January 2013

BABY WONT BE ON TV...KIM KARDASHIAN


Kim-Kardashian
Kim Kardashian isn’t adverse to having a camera constantly following her around, but it appears that the cameras will be switched off when she becomes a mother later this year.

Amid the various reports surrounding the issue of whether or not the first picture of her baby with Kanye West will be sold, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ beauty appeared to be pretty confident that her son or daughter won’t be making an appearance on the show.
Talking to E! News recently, Kim, who has spoken about her pregnancy saying:
“For me I will definitely enjoy my privacy and not have my child on TV.”
Whilst Kim might be putting plans in motion for when she gives birth, the reality TV star expressed her concerns over whether or not she wanted to be a mother on the new season of Kourtney And Kim Take Miami.
Having admitted to feeling “overwhelmed” by being around Kourtney’s children, Mason and Penelope Scotland, the star, whose baby is due in July appeared to mock motherhood saying: “I would die if I had kids right now.” She then added: “Mom life is so torturous. I have a whole new perspective on how boring and miserable your lives are. “If you knew how boring you’d become, would you still have had kids?”

No comments:

Post a Comment