WAgibiMKmYvSj4hDhtXxp_xbM5c =10KNews=: RAPPER FREDDY E. LAST WORDS BEFORE SUICIDE

Sunday 6 January 2013

RAPPER FREDDY E. LAST WORDS BEFORE SUICIDE



Rapper Freddy E., an artist rumored to be signed to Tyga's record label (of which it was learned exclusively that Freddy E. was not signed to Tyga's record label, and did not know the Young Money star), committed suicide Saturday (Jan. 5), after tweeting that he would do so. The young rhymer was said to be distraught over a failed relationship with Tyga's other artist Honey Cocaine, and posted a series of Tweets about dying. "If there's a God then He's calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It's cold & I'd rather die than live alone."


He also wrote about actually pulling the trigger. "It's...all...bad...ya'll *puts finger around trigger.*"
His lasts few posts were about loving his parents before simply writing, "I'm sorry."
Although his suicide has not yet been confirmed, Honey Cocaine took to  her Twitter account to speak on the matter. "Our convo last night.. We talked all the time, I'd never hurt him.. I always had him.
"People think they have an idea but it's not your business.. RIP my angel, my condolences."
Freddy gained popularity from his YouTube channel, Jerk TV. His tragic end comes nearly two weeks after the death of Capital STEEZ, who committed suicide just before Christmas.

See Freddy's tweets below.


Picture 9

1 comment:

  1. Freddy e is sooooooooo hot ...jerk tv is so funny ....he should not be dead(he's too pretty to die ) fuck dat bitch who broke your heart I'll always be here...im your biggest fan
    #rip Freddy e


    -rip Freddy e ( Fredrick Eugene Buhl)we'll never forget u
    1991-2013
    post by:Callie Marie:hmu twitter #Callie Marie 2012 Facebook Callie Marie instagram Callie_all_about_me

    ReplyDelete