WAgibiMKmYvSj4hDhtXxp_xbM5c =10KNews=: WHITNEY HOUSTON'S MOM GETS REAL! OPENS UP TO OPRAH ON LESBIAN RUMORS, DRUG USE & DEATH!

Wednesday 30 January 2013

WHITNEY HOUSTON'S MOM GETS REAL! OPENS UP TO OPRAH ON LESBIAN RUMORS, DRUG USE & DEATH!



Wow, if you thought Whitney Houston’s brother got real in the clip we showed you the other day, just wait until you hear what her mom,Cissy, had to say!
Last night, two weeks from the one year anniversary of the late icon’s death, Oprah’s Next Chapter aired Oprah’s interview with Cissy, who definitely didn’t hold back.
Cissy opened up to O on everything from Whitney’s rumored lesbian relationship with her best friend, Robyn, to her tumultuous romance with Bobby Brown and drug use.
Check out part of the no holds barred interview (above)!
Wow… Cissy definitely kept it 100! That’s some deep shiz right there!
Oprah also asked Cissy about the moment she found out the unfortunate fate of her daughter, whom she called Nippy, last February.

Cissy stated:
“My son called me and he was screaming, ‘Mom, Mommy,’ “Then, oh God. I said, ‘What is wrong, what’s wrong?’ He just said, ‘Nippy. Nippy.’ I said, ‘What’s wrong with Nippy?’ He said, ‘I don’t know, I can’t go back up there …”
Whitney’s brother was referring to the Beverly Hilton hotel room, where her lifeless body was found.
Cissy continued:
“‘They found Nippy.’ I said, ‘They found her what, what?’ And I was getting annoyed because he wasn’t telling me anything. He said, ‘Mommy — ‘I said, ‘Is she dead?’ And he said, ‘Yeah, Mommy, she’s dead.’ And I don’t remember too much else after that.”
So sad… we cannot even begin to imagine.
The near 80 year old also mentioned she was alone when her son made the dreaded phone call and that she was “a wreck.”
With this being the first time since Whitney’s death that Cissy has publicly spoken out, we can only hope it provided her with a sense of closure or at least, comfort.
We miss you, Whitney!
Culled from Perez blog

2 comments:

  1. You can actually learn quite a bit tricky especially because there are thousands of games out there waiting for you to earn
    some cash from the comfort of your home testing Soccer Video Game.


    My webpage kids handheld video games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnson and Lee should have taken care of the amount of time children spent watching TV and DVD s, and mass effect coop are fulfillinggenuine human needsthat the real world.


    Here is my weblog: wrex mass effect 2

    ReplyDelete